Respectati autonomia universitara la UMF Tg-Mures!

Musafir

/ #3922 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2012-03-20 15:42

#3898: oare ai dovezi? Stii oare ca nu poti scrie asa ceva daca nu ai dovezi??????????????? - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

dr. Rammal Hayan: http://www.transindex.ro/images/__leo/cikkek/cikkek_45531.pdf

To whom it may concern,

My name is Hayan RAMMAL; I am an orthopedic surgeon. I was the first author of an article published in

the journal of children orthopedics in 2010: “Juvenile osteochondritis of femoral condyles: treatment

with  transchondral  drilling.  Analysis  of  40  cases”  (Rammal  Hayan  ,Gicquel  Phillipe  ,Schneider  Ludovic

,Karger Claude ,Clavert Jean-Michel) J Child Orthop (2010) 4:39–44.

Dr  Peter  HANTZ,  who  I  thank  sincerely  for  his  notification,  brought  to  my  attention  a  case  of  plagiarism

in  which  the  author(s)  of  the  following  article:  “Transchondral  drilling  and  osteochondral  autograft

(Mosaicoplasty)  in  knee  articular  cartilage  defects”  (Ivanescu  A,  Melinte

R,  Solyom  A,  Moraru  L,  Petrisor

M,  Branzaniuc  Klara)  Acta  Medica  Marisiensis  volume  57  number  4  2011,  had

copy-pasted

paragraphs from our article without citing it in the references.

I  would  like  to  declare  that  such  acts  are  unethical,  unaccepted  and  present  a  clear  plagiarism,  and  I

demand the Romanian committee for higher education to be righteous and to take the proper measures

and any legal action to stop

this kind of plagiarism

Sincerely Hayan  RAMMAL MD

11/01/2012