Abuzurile din Romania trec oceanul

Piata Universitatii

/ #11703 Get out of the ordinary bitch !

2014-01-10 13:52

Oare stiu ceva engleza ? Correct me if I'm wrong, with my English only, becouse the rest it's known by the romanian people:
Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch ! Get out of the ordinary bitch !